Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Boxing Day !!

This Boxing day was a memorable day for me.Before this when I hear boxing day the only thing that comes into my mind is the Cricket test matches and the EPL matches that are played this day.
But nowthat I'm away from home(India) I know this day is a special day for retailers also.There are sales all over the country and stores come up with attractive deals.I heard that you get to see big queues in front of the stores by 6 AM.
We were also ready to give a try.So we decided to go to "Future Shop" by 5:30 AM.To be honest I have not seen 5:30 for quite a while now.That is the spirit !!!! We had browsed through the store web site and decided on the items to buy.
when we came out of the house it was snowing like anything.The biggest snowfall of the year.There was snow everywhere and we could not see a single person on the road.I had a second thought whether to really go out in the aweful weather.We decided to go finally.There were no buses and we had to walk in the snow.Snow was not cleared as it was early in the morning.
Finally we reached the store by 6:30.I was surprised to see a loooooooooooooong queue in front of the store.It was amazing!!!!There were cars all over the parking lot.This is not fair :-(We were walking in the damn snow and some people came in their cars.We were in the queue for sometime before we could enter into the store.
Finally when we were in the store some of the items that we decided to take were already sold out and we also missed some other good deals.We got some deals too.

It was a good experience.I will not forget it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger വേണു said...

Blog onnu update cheythukoode dinesha....

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home